Saturday, April 14, 2012

Twitter

Good morning!  We have begun "tweeting" in our classroom.  No, we are not going on Twitter during school hours, but we are posting our thoughts on a board and treating it like Twitter.  The students have posted the following "tweets":

Question:  What are your feelings about FCAT next week?  Do you feel prepared?  If not, what can you do to feel prepared by Monday?   (April 12, 2012)
  • I feel pressured over the FCAT because my mom expects 5's and 6's.  The only way I can be ready is if I "chill out" because when I get the test I make the easy questions harder and get it wrong.  - Jenisa
  • I feel ok on the FCAT.  I think I will be a 5 on the evil test to get the 5 I will get rest.  - Cody
  • The gigantic FCAT is next week and I'm not scared.  I'm going to get a 5 or 4 on teh gigantic test. - Eli
  • In order to do good on the FCAT, I will pay attention to my teacher, not mess around, and be on my best behavior. - Sam
  • I feel 50/50 about the FCAT.  I practice for it but I'm not sure if I can finish it.  I feel this way because I am sometimes slow at Reading.  - Vickie
  • I feel ok about theFCAT andI will pass. - Ryan
  • I feel confidence about the FCAt and nervouse about it too because of the time we get 1 hour 10 minutes for each sumester reading/writing/ social studies/science and of course math. - ???
  • I feel I am ready for the FCAT and I am at least going to get a 4 on the big test and do the best to my ability - Sarah
  • I feel that I am prepared for the FCAT and I will probally make 3 on the FCAT reading .I think I should practice more at school and at home. - Aliyah
  • Im prepared for the FCATnext week because I will get tons of sleep and eat a filling breakfast - Mackenzie
  • I feel confedent and ready for the FCAT next week. I am very prepared and can eat alot of protien for breakfast and I'll make an 6 on my FCAT - Haley
  • I feel that I study all year so I think Im going to get a 4 on the FCAT !!! I feel really prepared!!! - Tatiana
  • I feel great about the FCAT. as long as I go to bed early on sunday. I will get a 3 or above. - Vanessa
  • I feel ok about the FCAT.  I am really prepared but I will get good sleep and eat something good in the morning.  - Sabrina
  • I feel goo about the FCAT .  I feel totally prepared and I will get a 5.  - Darien
  • I am strested out over the FCAT.  My trick is to kick back and relax. - Lane
  • I feel great about FCAT next week.  I also feel prepared about FCAT.  I will review everything my teacher has taught me.  - Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment