Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tweeting

FCAT is OVER!!!!  The students were so pumped that I wanted them to share their feelings about it being over.  Here are the "tweets" below:
  • Best day of my life the stupid FCAT is over! - Ryan
  • The FCAT is Dead!  - Jenisa
  • I'm glad the FCAT is over now.  I don' thave to worry about it again.  - Johnny
  • I'm so happy the FCAT is over. I'm relieved and glad.  - Mackenzie
  • I'm glad the FCAT is done because sometimes it was really hard for me.  I am happy it is done!  - Tatiana
  • YES!!!!!!  I'm so happy that I don't have to do the FCAT in elementary school ever again. - Sam
  • I feel relieved that the FCAT is over and that I won't have to take it ever again in elementary school.  - Haley
  • I'm so happy the FCAT is over!!!  - Sarah
  • The FCAT is over!!!  Ahhhhhhhh!!!!  - Eli
  • Yeah!  The FCAT is over!  - Darien
  • The FCAT is gone forever! - ????
  • Yes!  It is finally over! - Sebastian
  • Yeah, it's over! - Daimein
  • The FCAT is finally over! - Sabrina
  • Finally, the FCAT is over! - Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment