Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Middle School Tweets

Today we went to the Middle Schools to take a tour and get an idea of what next year is going to be like.  The kids had a blast and are pumped about Middle School.  Here are the "tweets" from the students:

  • I can't wait to go to Cypress Palm because there's all kids of sports and the school was humungos. - Sam
  • Oakridge is the best Middle school that I am gonig to in my life!-Eli
  • I feel confedent to be gonig to Cypress Palm its the Best most beatfullest thing I've ever seen in 12 years- Haley
  • Sabrcats rule!!!!! Cypress Palm-Sebastian
  • My middle school is ok but I would rather go to Cypress Palm!-Sabrina
  • Cypress Palm is Better Ha Ha Ha-Sarah
  • It was awesome- Daimern
  • I think middle school is AWESOME!!-Darien
  • Sabrcats rule forever!!!-Cody
  • I think it is awesome a girl said I am cute-Lane
  • The 6th grade field trip was spectculair and fun so when I go th 6th grade I am going the go to Band class .  - Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment