Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Garage Sale Tweets

~It was awesome!!!!  -Eli     
~I had a really good time  -Vanessa
~I thought the garage sale was so fun, I had so much  stuff i couldn't walk
(p.s. I lost all my money.)  -Ryan      
~I had the BEST time at the garage sale, and I wish we could do it every Friday   -Sarah 
~BEST DAY EVER!!!   -Aliyah
~It was aswsome. I got more than $400 from everything. There was a lot of cool things.  It was the most funny thing ever  -Darien   
~The garage sale was amazing, fun,  awesome, and I got a lot of money  -Sebastian
~The garage sale was amazing. I thought I was going to get $30 but some how at the last 5 minutes a lot of peaple came coming and i got $60 or more  -Sam
 ~I had lots of fun at the garage sale!! At first I did not think I would have fun BUT I had SOO much fun (even though I did not bring much to sell:(  -Vickie
~The garge sale was awsome I can't wait until next time! GO 5TH GRADE GARAGE SALE!!!!  -Daimein
~The 5th grade garage sale was spectacular, and fun.  I hope i can go 2 the next one in school I had sooooo much fun!!!!:)          -Johnny 
~I think that it was awsome, and I got good sales!  -Haley
~I loved the garage sale! I loved to hang out with Davio, Tyler,Haley, and Jenisa! Yay! I loved how I got some things for free from Davio. It was so fun, and I spent so much money!   -Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment