Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bobcat for the Week of August 27th

Each week a new student will be selected to be the "Bobcat of the Week".  This student will be chosen by going above and beyond what a normal Bobcat displays: Respectful, Peaceful, Responsible, and Safe.
The students' pictures will be placed on the blog with a brief bio about themselves.  Having the honor of being "Bobcat of the Week" allows them several privileges (chosen and discussed among the students):
1.  Be the first to choose a class job.
2.  Homework Pass for one assignment for the week
3.  1st in line for lunch
4.  20 minutes of free time (computer time, reading outside, Legos) with a friend.

Congratulations to Belen for going above and beyond the first week of school.  She was always willing to help everyone, including myself.  It was nice to have such a reliable student the first week of school.  Way to go Belen!!!

My name is Belen.  I am 10.  My house is crowded.  I live with my mom, dad, sister, and grandma.  They are all really helpful.  Well my other grandma works in my school cafeteria, which is awesome!  I enjoy reading and art.  They are both my favorite subject.  I also love to help.  My most favorite thing in the world is that I like to cook.  My mom said I was going to cook for Donald Trump!  She also said I would be the best chef/cook.  So basically, I have told you a lot about my life. 

P.S.  I am the first Bobcat of the year.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment